Free Webinar: A Guide to TTAB Practice for Foreign Trademark Owners - January 19th, 10-11 AM EST
Yours truly, The TTABlogger, will present a webinar entitled "Friendly Shores: A Guide to TTAB Practice for Foreign Trademark Owners," on January 19th from 10 to 11 AM EST, sponsored by Wolf, Greenfield & Sacks, P.C. "Admission" is free. Register here.
The webcast will emanate from the Federal Reserve Building in beautiful downtown Boston. Among the topics to be covered are the following:
- The requirement of “use” in U.S. Trademark law.
- Vulnerability of U.S. registration based on foreign rights
- Ex parte appeals before the TTAB
- TTAB jurisdiction in inter partes proceedings
- The four phases of oppositions and cancellations
- Court review of TTAB decisions
If you have questions, send them to me at jwelch at wolfgreenfield dot com.