TTABlogger Article: "The Top Ten TTAB Decisions of 2012-2013" - Plus 40% Discount on "The IP Book"
Here is a link to my chapter in the 2013 edition of The IP Book, published by The Midwest Intellectual Property Institute and Minnesota Continuing Legal Education: "The Top Ten TTAB Decisions of 2012-2013." The IP Book provides a collection of updates on case law and emerging issues in all major areas of intellectual property law. Once again, I thank Steve Baird for the opportunity to contribute to this useful and readable reference. [E-mail recipients of this posting may have to surf to the blog to download the article].
Table of Contents for this, the 11th Edition:
- CHAPTER 1. United States Supreme Court - IP Year in Review
- CHAPTER 2. Federal Circuit Year in Review 2012-2013: Everything Old is Still Old Again
- CHAPTER 3. The America Invents Act - 2013 Update
- CHAPTER 4. Myriad: Genetic Material as Patentable Subject Matter, Form Versus Function
- CHAPTER 5. Standard Essential Patents
- CHAPTER 6. Already v. Nike: The IP Owner's Ability to Control the Existence of a Justiciable Case or Controversy
- CHAPTER 7. Bowman v. Monsanto: Knowing Beans About the Scope of Patent Rights for Self-Replicating Products
- CHAPTER 8. Developments in the Law of Patent Remedies 2012-2013
- CHAPTER 9. Copyright Highlights
- CHAPTER 10. Critical Trade Secret Developments
- CHAPTER 11. Top Ten Trademark Decisions of 2012-2013
- CHAPTER 12. The Top Ten TTAB Decisions of 2012-2013
- CHAPTER 13. Top Ten Uniform Domain-Name Dispute Resolution Policy Decisions for 2012-2013
- CHAPTER 14. Social Media: 10 Noteworthy Developments in 2012-2013
TTABlog readers interested in purchasing the 2013 edition of The IP Book ($75) may do so here. For a 40% discount, enter this code when prompted: 2013IPBook.
Text Copyright John L. Welch 2013.