Last Call - Free Webinar: The TTABlogger on TTAB Developments, June 14th, 12-1 PM EST
Yours truly, The TTABlogger, will present a webinar on TTAB developments on June 14th from 12 to 1 PM EST, sponsored by Wolf, Greenfield & Sacks, P.C. "Admission" is free. Register here. The formal title of the presentation is "TTAB Update: A Year of Critical Developments."
The webcast will emanate from the Federal Reserve Building in beautiful downtown Boston. Among the topics to be covered are the following:
- Newly-proposed changes to the TTAB rules of practice and fee schedule.
- Pending challenges to the constitutionality of Section 2(a)’s bar to registration of disparaging and scandalous marks.
- Court rulings on issue preclusion after the Supreme Court’s B&B Hardware decision.
- The 4th Circuit's FLANAX ruling on territoriality
- The probative value of evidence of third-party use and registration.
- The CAFC’s clarification of the test for genericness.
- TTAB rulings on parent/subsidiary licensing, acceptability of concurrent use agreements, the Morehouse prior registration defense, and more.
If you have questions, send them to me at jwelch @ wolfgreenfield dot com.