TTABlogger Article: "The Top Ten TTAB Decisions of 2014-2015" - Plus 40% Discount on "The IP Book"
Here is a link to my chapter in the 2015 edition of The IP Book, published by The Midwest Intellectual Property Institute and Minnesota Continuing Legal Education: "The Top Ten TTAB Decisions of 2014-2015." The IP Book provides a collection of updates on case law and emerging issues in all major areas of intellectual property law. Once again, I thank Steve Baird for the opportunity to contribute to this useful and readable reference. [E-mail recipients of this posting may have to surf to the blog to download the article].
Table of Contents for this, the 13th Edition:
- CHAPTER 1. Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. v. Sandoz, Inc.: Supreme Court Clarifies Standard of Review for Claim Construction
- CHAPTER 2. Kimble v. Marvel Entertainment, LLC: Royalty Payments After Term Patent Expiration
- CHAPTER 3. Commil USA, LLC v. Cisco Systems, Inc., Patent Validity and Induced Infringement
- CHAPTER 4. Federal Circuit Year in Review 2014-2015: Patentees Take a Beating
- CHAPTER 5. The PTAB's Post-Grant Practice Case Summaries 2014-2015
- CHAPTER 6. Developments in the Law of Patent Remedies 2014-2015
- CHAPTER 7. Copyright Highlights 2014-2015
- CHAPTER 8. Trade Secrets 2015: Key Developments and Takeaways
- CHAPTER 9. Top Ten Trademark Decisions of 2014-2015
- CHAPTER 10. Supreme Court Tackles Trademarks: B&B Hardware, Inc. v. Hargis Industries and Hana Financial, Inc. v. Hana Bank
- CHAPTER 11. The Top Ten TTAB Decisions of 2014-2015
- CHAPTER 12. Top Ten UDRP Decisions for 2014-2015
TTABlog readers interested in purchasing the 2015 edition of The IP Book (list $75) may do so here. For a 40% discount, enter this code when prompted: 2015IPBook.
Text Copyright John L. Welch 2015.