Friday, June 19, 2015

TTABlogger Returns to Boston and Wolf Greenfield

Sometimes you can go home again. On Monday, June 22nd, I will head back across the Longfellow Bridge from Cambridge to Boston [the only direction available these days] to become Counsel to Wolf, Greenfield & Sacks, P.C., in Boston. [Some of you may recall that when I first came to Boston, I was a partner at WGS for 12 years.] This blog will continue on its merry way for the foreseeable future. I look forward to collaborating with my long-time friend, Doug Wolf, my co-chair on the Trademarks and Unfair Competition Committee of the Boston Patent Law Association (BPLA), Christina Licursi, my ex-partner [in a law firm sense] Ed Perlman, and my new and old colleagues at WGS. [New email address: jwelch at wolfgreenfield dot com.]

.

3 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Anonymous David Perlsack said...

Awesome move, John. This will take Deflategate off the front page of the Globe, for sure!

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Freiburger said...

Congrats, John.

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous John Ward said...

Congratulations, you are (re)joining a great firm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home