Subscribe to USPTO E-mail News Updates
Subscribe here to the USPTO email news updates listed below. More details here.
- Inventor's EyeInventor's Eye is for and about America’s independent and small entity inventor community. Inventor's Eye comes out every other month. Each issue will feature information you can use, tips on working with the USPTO; events; organizations and meetings of interest to the community; issues that impact independent and small entity inventors; and stories about people like you who have become successful inventors.
- Patents AlertsReceive news, featured stories, event announcements, and tips for using Patents EFS-Web, e-Office Action, PDX and other e-commerce initiatives.
- USPTO Director’s Forum BlogA weekly interactive blog by USPTO Director David Kappos discussing the latest topics of interest to the USPTO and the intellectual property community.
- USPTO Press ReleasesAnnouncements of USPTO initiatives, programs and policies—the same announcements that are provided to the media.
- Trademarks AlertsReceive updates and announcements on upcoming Trademark system changes, events and roundtables, rules changes, and other Trademarks Operation matters.
- USPTO Monthly Activity ReportsA monthly at-a-glance summary of new initiatives, events and significant media coverage during the previous month.