Wednesday, May 16, 2007

TTABlogger Hits the Road: Tonight at the CIPLA

I hope to see you tonight at the Connecticut Intellectual Property Law Association (CIPLA) meeting, where I will give a presentation on recent TTAB developments, alternatively entitled "The TTAB in 2006: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" or "TTAB Update: Rules, Rulings, and Ruminations." [Take your pick.] The dinner meeting will be held at the Graduate Club in New Haven, from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.


As an aside, I can't resist commenting on the fact that the CIPLA has wisely included the term "intellectual property" in its name. In Boston, the Boston Patent Law Association (BPLA) refuses to change its name to BIPLA, despite the fact that many, if not most, of its members practice more than patent law (myself included). I've been thinking of forming a "Boston Trademark Law Association," but since I'm the co-chair of the BPLA's Trademark and Unfair Competition committee, that just wouldn't be right.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home