Sunday, April 22, 2007

TTABlogger Hosts INTA Breakfast Table Topic, May 1st

Yours truly, a/k/a the TTABlogger, will host a breakfast Table Topic at INTA 2007, on Tuesday, May 1, 8AM to 10AM. [TT14]. The subject is "Recent U.S. Supreme Court and Appellate Trademark Decisions." [How's that for a narrow topic?].


If any of you, my dear readers, will be attending this Table Topic, please send me an e-mail and let me know if there are any particular decisions that you would like to discuss. I have two in mind so far: the BUKHARA "famous marks" decision from the 2nd Circuit (TTABlogged here), and the Borinquen Biscuit case from the 1st Circuit (here).

Or you can let me have your thoughts when you see me at "MEET THE BLOGGER III" (details here) on Monday night, April 30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home