The TTABlog Presents: The Leo Stoller Collection
The recently-posted "TTABlog Fraud Collection" was such a hit that I thought I'd try that approach again. Besides, the Board's recent decisions have been rather uninteresting and unblogworthy.
[TTABlog note: for an update on Leo Stoller's activities through 2007, see Section VII of this article, and also find later TTABlog postings by inserting the word "STOLLER" in the search box to the right].
I noticed that, in the past week, Leo Stoller filed about three dozen requests for extension of time to oppose, including 26 on May 24th along. Apparently he has taken a break from verbally pummeling Google and its attorneys at his rentamark blog. It was rumored at INTA Toronto that the USPTO sent a letter to Mr. Stoller in mid-April regarding his many extension requests, resulting in a prompt and drastic slowdown in Stoller's filings. Reportedly, Stoller has responded to the PTO letter, and a decision or order from the PTO is forthcoming. Perhaps Mr. Stoller will explain all this at his blog. Perhaps not.
Meanwhile, here's a handy compilation of TTABlog postings regarding Leo Stoller and his trademark-related activities.
- Leo Stoller Opposes "GOOGLE" Application on Multiple Grounds
- TTAB Denies Motion to Revoke Stoller Extension of Time
- "HYPNOSTEALTH" Applicant Moves to Dismiss Leo Stoller Opposition for Lack of Standing
- Surprise! Central Mfg. Co. Sanctioned for Non-Compliance with TTAB Discovery Order
- Leo Stoller Mowed Down by TTAB in "STEALTH" Opposition Dismissal
- TTABlog Adds Two More Leo Stoller Sanction Rulings to List
- TTABlog Provides List of Leo Stoller TTAB Sanction Rulings
- Leo Stoller At Forefront Of TTAB Drive For Increased Electronic Filing
- TTAB Panel Requires Electronic Filing While Dismissing Stoller "DARKSTAR" Opposition
- TTAB Denies Leo Stoller Summary Judgment Motion In "GROUND ZERO STEALTH" Opposition
- Leo Stoller Faces Formidable Foe in TTAB "STEALTH" Bowl Battle
- Leo Stoller Claims TTAB Constitutional Violations After Dismissal Of Opposition
Federal District Court cases:
- "Gross Misconduct" of Leo Stoller and his Counsel Leads to Dismissal of Chicago Lawsuit
- George Brett Hits Grand Slam in Leo Stoller "STEALTH" Lawsuit
- Columbia Pictures Takes On Leo Stoller In "STEALTH" Movie DJ Action
- Defendants In Chicago Lawsuit Charge Leo Stoller With TTAB Abuses As Part Of "Extortionate Protection Scheme"
- Leo Stoller Loses CAFC Appeal From TTAB Dismissal Sanction
- CAFC Affirms TTAB in Two Nonprecedential Decisions
- Another CAFC Defeat For Frequent TTAB Litigant Leo Stoller
- Leo Stoller Extension Requests Halted on April 13th
- Leo Stoller Joins the Blogosphere!
- TTABlog Reply to Leo Stoller Statement of March 27th
- Leo Stoller Responds to March 27th TTABlog Report
- TTABlog Report: Leo Stoller Marches On
- Leo Stoller Submits Comments on Proposed TTAB Rule Changes
- Leo Stoller TTAB Extension Requests Top 550 in Last Three Months
- TTABlog Update on Leo Stoller and Companies
- Leo Stoller files 75 Extension Requests at the TTAB in First 5 Days of 2006
- TTABlog Report: Leo Stoller's Year 2005 in Review
- Leo Stoller and the "MERCHANT OF VENICE"?
- Leo Stoller Article In NY Times Provides Boost For TTABlog
Text Copyright John L. Welch 2005.