Wednesday, May 10, 2006

TTABlog Posts Two "MEET THE BLOGGERS" Photos

Ok, it's a weak headline, but it's the best I could come up with this morning. A large TTABlog thank you to all who attended. I especially appreciated the kind words regarding we bloggers and our efforts.

The BeerBistro did indeed turn out to be an excellent venue, and attendance was impressive and gratifying. Based upon my observations, and applying the duPont factors, I found that the attendees had a very good time (see below). I know I did.


Discussions are underway for version three of "Meet the Bloggers," at next year's INTA meeting in the Windy City. We expect to extend a personal invitation to a particularly controversial Chicagoan -- yes, Ozzie Guillen!

Two bloggers
(Can you name them?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home