Monday, June 27, 2005

TTABlog Declines To Comment On Grokster

In an impressive display of self control that stunned many denizens of the blogosphere, the TTABlog completely refrained from commenting on the Supreme Court's Grokster decision. While every other known blawg had something to say about Grokster, or at least provided a brief summary of the ruling and a link to the opinion, the TTABlog stuck to its guns and said nothing.

United States Supreme Court

TTABlogger John L. Welch explained: "Of course I was tempted to blog something about Grokster. I'm always looking for content, and given the dearth of TTAB decisions lately, it looked like a juicy plum worth picking. But then I stopped and thought, 'Johnny, keep your eye on the ball. And for you that means the TTABall.' Also, I couldn't really think of anything to say, but even if I could have, I wouldn't have."

He promised that readers can expect the TTABlog to continue to keep its eye on the ball -- the TTABall.

Text and photograph Copyright John L. Welch 2005. All Rights Reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home