Thursday, April 29, 2021

IP Talk, Episode 2: "Keeping Tabs on the TTAB." The TTABlogger Speaks!

Former friend David Perlsack once told me that I have a face for radio and a voice for blogging. Well, proof of the former is self-evident. As to the latter, you be the judge. Here is a podcast that I recorded for Wolf Greenfield's new "IP Talk" series, in which I discuss the TTAB's jurisdiction, review some recent cases, and comment on the Trademark Modernization Act. (link).

 

Read comments and post your comment here.

TTABlogger comment: Perhaps I should stick to blogging.

Text Copyright John L. Welch 2021.

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous joe dreitler said...

Thanks for doing this podcast and running the blog. it's a real service to the bar and a labor of love for you, I hope!

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly David's in the minority (a minority of one) -- just look at the crowds that turn out every year to see and hear John Welch when he co-stars with Ted Davis at INTA's must-see Year in Review!

I've been reading and recommending TTABlog for 17 years, which keeps me informed and amused on a daily basis, and puts me in good company with legends of TTABlog fans.

What are the odds John will post this comment?

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Stephen Anderson said...

I agree with "Anonymous" and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
John Welch is a Rock Star!
I would listen to his blog, even if it meant I had to put down my bass guitar.
Rock On John - I'm tuning in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home