Saturday, May 22, 2010

Boston, May 22, 8AM: Getting Brighter!

I left all my INTA stuff in my office, so I biked over this morning (it's only 2.25 miles) to pick it up. Of course, I couldn't resist taking a few photos along the way, though the camera I used is not my favorite. It's going to be a beautiful day, I think. I'm heading over to the Landsdowne Pub this afternoon to see the Champions League Final, along with Blogger Emeritus Marty Schwimmer.

Best park in Boston: Boston Public Garden


Boston Public Garden


Can you name the duckings?


The Landsdowne Pub is across from Fenway Park


Christian Science Plaza
.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Pamela Chestek said...

Jack, Kack, Lack, Mack, Nack, Ouack, Pack and Quack. Do I get extra credit for saying it fast?

And isn't that the COPYRIGHTED Christian Science Plaza?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home