Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MC Marty Schwimmer Presides Over MEET THE BLOGGERS VII

Perhaps the worst photograph I have ever taken (or at least the worst in the last few weeks) shows Marty Schwimmer introducing the attending bloggers at last night's MEET THE BLOGGERS VII event in San Francisco. Some attendees said they were reminded of the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet, but I think they may have had one too many. In vino veritas?


If you have any good photos from MTB VII, please send them to me.
.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Mark Borghese said...

I don't know... it kind of has a...

Oh, forget it-- that is one bad photograph.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Ron Coleman said...

I have some posted at my place, John. They aren't all that much better.

But as Mark suggests, well, they couldn't be worse.

Here's the link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home